Thursday, December 23, 2010

MORE SU! CHRISTMAS CARDS

I couldn't resist making more cards with these stamps and decorative papers. They are just so much fun to play with.

This one might just be my favorite one from this batch of cards. The Silent Night sentiment is a rub-on from miniMARKS. The papers and ribbon are all Stampin' Up!


These next two are my very first gatefold cards. I don't know why I never made them before. They are a lot of fun to decorate.


Again, the sentiment is a are rub-on and the Holly dimensionals are from Anna Griffin.


I just had to make another quilt square card, but I changed the ink color on the stamp to give it a different look.


I am having WAY to much fun with this little bow maker. I figured this one out on my own and I like how it fits the card.


Here's that square lattice embossing folder again. I just love how it transformed the vanilla cardstock. Up close it almost looks like fabric.



I love the way the word PEACE has the little dove on it. I'm sure it was designed more for a scrapbook page, but I couldn't resist using it on a card.


Christmas is most definitely a time of hope, so I let the paper speak for itself.


Finally, here is the last card. I used a sentiment from the Bells & Boughs stamp set. I can't remember ever making so many different cards from one stamp set, and I haven't even used all of them yet. This was definitely worth the investment.


Have a fantastic weekend everyone, and Merry Christmas to you all!


Hugs,
Snoopy :D

4 comments :

Tricia Butts said...

Gorgeous cards Snoopy. I love your bows too. Where did you get your little bow maker? I am terrible at making bows and can use all the help I can get.
Tricia

Loz said...

So Beautiful Snoopy.. Are you already making cards for next Christmas..LOL..Have a Merry christmas..Hugs..Laurel@Hardy...

Faye said...

Your cards all look so classy. Wonderful work!

Аленка / Alyonka said...

Wow, all your cards are so beautiful, Christian!