Thursday, January 13, 2011

COCOA MOUSE IS CRAZY FOR CHOCOLATE!

This card is for the Crazy 4 Cocoa Challenge Blog (C4CC7). The theme this week was In The Kitchen. Well, with a name like Cocoa Mouse, you must know that this little fella is gonna be baking up some chocolate goodies to share with all his Valentines. If, by chance, he should run out of prepared goodies, they can always munch on the kitchen counter since it's made of chocolate too!



The only bad thing about this kind of challenge is that it makes you hungry. Fortunately for me, my youngest daughter saw what I was working on and dropped 2 Hershey's Hugs on my work table as she passed by. Ahhhh, crafting and chocolate ... a marriage made in Heaven ... lol.

Now that I've made you hungry ... might I suggest you treat yourself to a little chocolate as well? Remember, "Eat, drink, and be merry for tomorrow we DIET!" hee hee hee

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

10 comments :

Sue from Oregon said...

Darling! And so sweet of your baby to give you chocolate!

Loz said...

Beautiful Snoopy... No chocolate for me until next month..LOL..Loz

Henriëtte said...

very cute card......

Ellis said...

Wonderful card, I'm hungy but the cafeteria is closed and dinner is 2 hours away so I have to survive on water! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Stephanie said...

Absolutely adorable, thanks for playing along with us at Crazy4Cocoa this week.

sallysbitz said...

Lurve this card x
Sooo cute & all the elements are perfectly coloured.

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

Karen said...

Hey Snoopy, I wantedd to thank you for becoming a follower on my blog. I love yours, and just became a follower. Can't wait to go look around on here. I hope all of your cards wont make me so hungry!! <3 Karen

Denise Marzec said...

Awwwww, this is really adorable! Love the shades of brown!

Monica-FC said...

this is so cute. chocolate all around. wow, what neat way to diet. lol. love the card. and the stamps used/

Thebug415 said...

Super cute! That was very nice tha tyou got some chocolate to "help" you along...lol. Thanks for playing Crazy 4 Cocoa Challenge.