Thursday, January 6, 2011

CRAZY 4 COCOA CHALLENGE

This week's challenge over at Crazy 4 Cocoa (C4CC6) is to make a card reflecting some of your New Year's resolutions. Well this year I decided I was going to make cards for a purpose (not just for a challenge, or just to post).

With that in mind, I also wanted to send out more birthday cards to relatives this year (I have 10 brothers & sisters, 33 nieces & nephews, and 15 grand nieces & nephews.) So this sweet birthday card is going to a grandniece for her birthday.

Here's the scan:
I ended up liking the card so much that I made a duplicate one to send in a swap. Since the recipient does not follow my blog, I figured it was safe to post it here.

Thanks again for stopping by!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

4 comments :

Sandy said...

This is so sweet! I love the soft colors and flowers you used. Thank you for playin along in the Crazy 4 Cocoa Challenge this week!

Stephanie said...

Oh this is adorable, and YIKES, that is a big family you have! Thanks for playing along with us Cocoa Crazies!

Our Little Inspirations said...

Your cake looks good enough to eat! With your large family, you'll be looking for a simple design to re-create. This fits the bill! Thanks for joining the Cocoa Crazies this week!

Lorie said...

Your grand-niece is going to LOVE this adorable card! Thanks for playing along with the Crazy4Cocoa Challenge!

Hugs,
Lorie C4CC DT