Friday, January 7, 2011

HOUSE MOUSE COCOA DECOUPAGE CARD

I got these decoupage sheets awhile ago from Joanna Sheen. I've done them with the decoupage glue and I've done them using my Xyron, but I think my favorite is still mounting the layers with pop dots.


It just gives it so much more dimension.


After mounting the layers it still seemed to me like there was a LOT of white space on the top and right side, so I decided to use some pearly bling to act like the steam that would be coming off of this delicious mug of cocoa.

Thanks for stopping by, and if you're getting hit with snow today, don't forget to have a cup of cocoa with marshmallows to warm you back up.

Hugs,

9 comments :

Card Crazy said...

Love this card. The cocoa looks good enough to drink and I love the "steam" rising from the cup. A lot of work on that dimensional scene, really cute.
Sue S.

Trish D said...

Gorgeous card Snoop, love it :)

Sue from Oregon said...

oh you should enter this in the HM&F's Monday Challenge Snoopy! Lovely!

Loz said...

WOW..This is super adorable Snoopy..Hugs..Loz

MARGOT said...

How sweet! <3

Divinity said...

oh wow!!!!!! this is one of the most creative cards i've seen in a long time!!! i love it!!!!!!

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Wonderfully done. The layering is awesome. So adorable. Thanks for posting on my blog too. Hope you will come back for the blog candy celebration later.
Hugs, Holley
http://holleybarnhartsblog.blogspot.com

Аленка / Alyonka said...

It's so sweet card!

Meg said...

Love how you did this! Great card!