Tuesday, January 4, 2011

SNOOPY TUESDAY ~ SNOOPY CARD

OK. It's a new year and definitely time for a new Snoopy Tuesday card. Some years ago, after Christmas, Walgreens had a bogo on boxes of assorted Snoopy Christmas cards. Needless to say, I relieved them of their overstock ... lol. I used most of them the following Christmas, but there were a couple of leftover cards. I came across these the other day and decided to cut out the Joe Cool images from the fronts of the cards and use them on my own cards. Here's one of them:


I used the Diamond Plate embossing folder from Cuttlebug over some aluminum foil-wrapped cardstock and added some phillips head screw brads to the corners. DH & DS gave it a thumbs up so I think it's safe to say this will work well as a card for a guy.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

6 comments :

Sue from Oregon said...

way to recycle! Fun card...I have been coloring up a Snoopy tonight myself!

Loz said...

Super cool card Snoopy.. I am off to find my aluminum foil to try this..LOL..Loz

Celeste said...

Such a cute card... Love it.

Ellis said...

A really cool Snoopy! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Chrisd said...

So cute and a great recycling idea!Any guy would love it.

Our Little Inspirations said...

This is great! I love the diamond plate embossing over the foil - it makes such a great guy card along with those screw brads!