Tuesday, February 8, 2011

SNOOPY TUESDAY ~ SNOOPY CARD

As much as I love all the little meeces that I've been posting, every dog must have his day and poor little Snoopy has been waiting patiently on the sidelines for his, so it's back to Snoopy Tuesday!


When I saw this image, I sent my son to DH's office in search of a road map. This one was left over from a family vacation a few years ago, so it was fair game. That's one of the benefits of being a member of the Auto Club, free maps whenever I want. Anyway, it made for a fast card (no pun intended).

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

4 comments :

Loz said...

Welcome back to Snoopy dog... Beautiful card Snoopy..Hugs Loz

Sue from Oregon said...

You know there is nothing better than a great Snoopy card!

Annika said...

Oh! I like that card, so much fun!
My hubby collect maps too whenever we have been somewhere :)

Ellis said...

Great card and the map is a perfect background! =)
Hugs, Elenor