Saturday, March 26, 2011

SKETCH CARD ~ SKETCHES WITH HEART #2



This card is for a sketch challenge over at Heart Song Inspirations where they have just started having weekly sketch challenges. This is for challenge #2. I haven't used any images from Heart Song Designs this week because I don't have any ... yet.

The image is from a stamped image swap and it's the very first one I colored with Copics. When I received the background papers and doily in a paper swap (thanks again, Annika!), I knew immediately that I wanted to pair them with this image. The smaller flowers were on clearance at Michaels in a huge package for $1.49 The larger roses were donated by my youngest. This is my first time using these flowers and it was so much fun. I'll definitely have to keep an eye on those clearance bins. :D

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

11 comments :

Annika said...

Ooooh! I see you've used the paper and doily I sent you in a swap a while back, you really put them to good use!
Tilda looks gorgeous, you did a fab job coloring her, a sweet and nice card :)

Snoopy said...

Thank you, Annika! Thanks again for the papers and doilies too!!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

Sheree said...

Fabulous card! Great job colouring and I love your take on the sketch layout! Hope to see you enter the challenge from now on!!

Leah said...

SO cute and pretty:) I love the soft colors and those flowers are so pretty! Your coloring is lovely too. I'm so glad you came and joined us, can't wait to see you over at the Heart Song inspirations challenge again! Hugs

Davi said...

Very pretty card! The doily and flowers make such pretty embellies. So glad you joined us at Heart Song this week.

THE HOOSIER STAMPER said...

Very pretty, and Tilda looks so cute hanging over the ribbon:O)

Sue from Oregon said...

Such a cutie!

Loz said...

sooo pretty snoopy.. Your colouring is perfect..Loz

Vanessa said...

GREAT card!!!! :) Wonderful job coloring the image!!! and I love her placement, leaning over the border! ;) GREAT JOB!
Thanks for sharing and playing along with Sketches With Heart this week!!
*Hope we get to see you again SOON!*
Blessings ~ Vanessa {DT member}

Iulia said...

Lovely card! I just love this Tilda, well I love them all lol... and your beautiful copic coloring.
I have a blog candy running these days if you happen to come by my blog!
Look forward to hearing from you!
Hugs, Iulia

Lauren said...

Beautiful! Lovely flowers! Thanks for joining us at Sketches with Heart!

Lauren