Tuesday, March 15, 2011

SNOOPY TUESDAY ~ SNOOPY CARD


Everyone's Irish on St. Patrick's day; even cute little Woodstock ... lol. Time to break out the funny t-shirts and silly hats and eat corned beef and cabbage (which my Irish mother assured me was strictly an American dish, as she served it up to us). Tea and Irish Soda bread was more the fare in the old country, and she made plenty of that too! We'll miss her sweet smile and lilting laugh this year, but I'll be sure to make the soda bread and have a cuppa in her honor. Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great Patty's day!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

4 comments :

Shelley said...

Love it!

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh my gosh...I am laughing along with Snoopy! What a clever card!

Loz said...

Adorable card Snoopy...Have a happy st patrick's day..Loz

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Too cute, Happy St Patricks Day!

Holley