Saturday, April 23, 2011

IT'S RAINING, IT'S POURING ~ FRIENDS CARD



It's hard to tell from the picture, but I've been playing with the crystal effects again. It's a clear glaze that I used on the puddles and some of the raindrops. I'm still struggling with two things: 1. keeping the paper flat while it dries, and 2. even when applied on a flat level surface, it has a tendency to puddle more in some areas than in others as it dries. The effect is so cool though, it's definitely worth investing some more time to work out the kinks.

If anyone has any tips or tricks to recommend, please leave a comment. Thanks for stopping in!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

3 comments :

Loz said...

Soo beautiful Snoopy.. Your colouring is perfect..Loz

Carol L said...

This is the cutest image and I love how you colored it! I use Glossy Accents and find that product much easier to use than anything else. If you color your panel, use the crystal effects first and let it dry and then attach that panel to the card last. The adhesive holds it down flat and holds tight. I use an ATG gun which is pretty strong adhesive.
Hope this helps

Snoopy said...

Thanks for the tip, Carol! I'll give it a go.

Hugs,
Snoopy :D