Tuesday, November 15, 2011

SNOOPY TUESDAY ~ SNOOPY CARD

Snoopy Tuesday two weeks in a row ...yippeee! This week I was actually able to make the whole card in one day without my neck bothering me. Yay! I was good, though, I stopped at one card.


As you can see, I still kept it pretty plain and simple.I used Nestabilities to cut out Snoopy and the frame around him. When I went to add the football I decided to cut the prongs off the back of the brad and mount the football with a pop dot instead. This helped me to avoid having a "bump" in the card from the back of the brad. 

I couldn't resist adding a little of Charlie Brown's rick rack to the bottom of the card. The rick rack is really thick and too bulky to fold under the cardstock, so I cut it to length (just a smidge longer than I needed) and then held a match to each end to melt the edges so they wouldn't fray.

All in all it was a pretty quick card. In fact, the thing that took the longest was deciding what papers and die cuts to use.
 
Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a fantastic week!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

8 comments :

Sue from Oregon said...

Good for you!!!


...took me a while to figure out why snoopy was following me around on your blog LOL!

EELS said...

I agree, love it.

Nancy Guse said...

Snoopy is SO cute!!! Good idea with the brad.

Loz said...

Fantastic card Snoopy.. Good to see you back..Loz

Annika said...

So good to see your creations again my friend, missed you much....
Great card, many times the simple is the most beautiful and this card prooves it.

catophile said...

What a cute card Snoopy! So glad you are getting back into the swing of things!

Kathy O

Ellis said...

Wonderful card Snoopy! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Chris said...

Fantastic Snoopy card Snoopy! I love how Snoopy follows the pointer around too, you have a great blog!!! Chris x