Friday, February 24, 2012

TRI-SHUTTER CARD

I was sorting through my files yesterday when I stumbled upon these pictures of a card I made last August and never posted. I made it for a swap and it was posted on the group, but somehow it never made it to the blog (probably because I was waiting for my swap partner to receive it first and then forgot about it). Life happens.Anyway, this is a Tri-Shutter card.
Click on photo for better view.
 It's hard to show the whole card in just one photo. In this photo you can see where I added a little aquarium embellishment in the center. It came with the embellishments and was just too cute to leave out.

Click on photo for better view.
Thanks so much for stopping by. 

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

2 comments :

Chrisann said...

That is AWESOME! I have to do that for my little nephews...they will love it! Great work!

Loz said...

STUNNING cards Snoopy. I really love the under the sea one..Loz