Saturday, March 10, 2012

NOT YOUR USUAL BABY SHOWER CARD

If you know me or you've been to this blog much, you know by now that I have a warped sense of humor. If you don't know me, this card will pretty much clue you in ...lol.


When I first saw this image from Bugaboo Stamps I knew I had to add it to my digi collection, so I bookmarked it with all the other stuff I'm dying to have and promptly forgot about it. 

So when I found out recently that my friend's daughter is expecting I got doubly excited; first of all for my friend for having another Grandie in the family and secondly for me getting another digi to play with. 

It's silly, I know but I just can't help it. I'm really just a big kid who likes to color inside the lines. Go figure! So anyway, the shower is probably months away, but I'm fully prepared ...lol!  Behold the power of stamps ...hee hee hee. 

For those of you who are keeping track, the digi image is from Bugaboo Stamps. The circle, scalloped circle, and label dies are Nestabilities that I got at Cut at Home (if you sign up they send you a free 40% off coupon every month). The corner brackets are from Whimsey Stamps (the best and fastest mail order service I have ever gotten anywhere), and the image was colored with Copics that I got at Oozak (because they have great discounted prices for those who register).

I am entering this in Bugaboo Stamps' ~ Catch the Bug Challenge Blog's ~ Show Us Your Humor Challenge. :D

Thanks so much for stopping by.
You really made my day!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

16 comments :

Vickie Kertz said...

This is so cute and different. You could also do it in pink or blue for a boy or a girl.

Tanya Johnson said...

Haha! I love it! Perfect for a mum with a sense of humour! Could also work for a baby who is overdue and a mum who just wants him out!

Card Crazy said...

That is too funny! and how very true :) Luv it.
Sue S.

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Oh, Snoopy, that's just TOO funny That's my kind of card. Anything that gives me a good laugh. Cheers, Holley

Ellis said...

Love your card, so perfect! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Trish D said...

Love your sense of humour Snoopy, your my kinda girl :) Love the card too :)

Loz said...

Fantastic card and image Snoopy. Loz

Lorraine A said...

Totally gorgeous card Snoopy :-) the image is adorable :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Vee Cassidy said...

LOL well I must have warped sense of humour too - I love your card design and image is great. Vee xx
Am following xx

Christine said...

It certainly makes me giggle. Love the image and saying. Great card.

Chrisann said...

That's way too funny. I know a lot of new moms who would get a chuckle out of that card. I like off beat, witty creations like yours :)

Jan Hennings said...

so cute! Thanks for your kind comment on my Really Reasonable Ribbon project.

Jodie Mackrell said...

cute card! thanks for playing this weeks Bugaboo challenge at catch the bug!

Sammibug said...

What a cool idea for a baby shower card! Love it! Thanks you for sharing your creative inspiration with us in our “Show Us Your Humor” challenge at Catch The Bug! We appreciate your participation! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Bugaboo Stamps

Brandy said...

That's awesome! :D

Anonymous said...

E, I love it!
So stinkin cute!
~Trish R.~