Thursday, April 12, 2012

HOUSE MOUSE CARD ~ SO SWEET!

When I saw that this week's challenge on House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge was So Sweet, I knew just the card I wanted to make:

(Click on Photo for better view.)
I used a decoupage sheet from Joanna Sheen (cut up and layered), added lots of sprinkles (stickers) and tied it all up with bakery string (courtesy of Really Reasonable Ribbon). 

I have to tell you, I was seriously craving sugar the whole time I was working on this card, so when my DS informed me the van needed gassing up, we headed over to the station where all the donuts & pastries are on sale after 3pm. Yummy card AND yummy pastries = Priceless!

I am entering this in the House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge (HMFMC117). 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

10 comments :

Tracy said...

Fab entry, So scrummy. thanks for joining House Mouse & Friends challenge, good luck.
Mousey Hugs
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Sue from Oregon said...

Super cute...wish I had a power ring right now LOL! I have some of these sheets, cut them all up and now can't remember where I put them. I should go look for them! Thanks for joining our HMouse fun girlie! Good to hear from you too! ♥ Sue Kment

JD said...

This is such a "sweet" image (forgive the pun.smile) I would be craving sugar from it too. You've done a great job with your decoupage card! It's a technique I enjoy doing too.

Sue said...

So darn "Sweet"! Love the image and your donut story. Lots of snipping for the layers, but they make such great cards. Thanks for sharing yours with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Nicely doen.

Hugs
Sue

downrightcrafty said...

fabulous image choice and love the card so sweet!!, thank you so much for sharing your lovely work with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx
ps I have some candy if you are interested :)

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Snoopy :-) oohh yum I could just eat some power rings ,,, :-)

thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Sue said...

Hi ya
a gorgeous card, luv all them sweet duffnuts, the twine looks fab,thank you for joining us at House Mouse & Friends this week, sue,x

Jennifer said...

Ohhhhhhhh...yum, yum, YUM! You've really hit the mark with this card and the House Mouse and Friends challenge of SO SWEET. I love these donuts (I'm sort of a donut addict) and your coloring and layout and design are wonderful. Thanks for joining in the SO SWEET challenge and hope to see you joining us again soon!

Cheers!
Jennifer

Gail said...

Good job on the "SWEET" challenge!
Good luck at House Mouse & Friends!

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

hee hee Donut roll... How FUN is this, your coloring is great! Awesome job with the sweets. Thanks for playing in the House Mouse and Friends Blog Challenge.