Thursday, June 14, 2012

LIGHTHOUSE BEACH CARD

Click on photo for larger view.
Summer is definitely coming and I am looking forward to some down time. We have made plans to spend some family time together at the beach this summer and I can't wait. There is something soothing about being surrounded by God's creation; even more so for me when that includes water. I don't know what it is, but I could stare at the waves for hours. 

Anyhoo, I made this card for a Free Swap (no rules, just any kind of card you like) and the recipient got it today and loves it. Yippeee! I love it when a plan comes together ...lol.

Thank you so much for stopping by, reading my ramblings, and looking at my cards. I hope you get some time to unwind this summer too!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

2 comments :

Sue from Oregon said...

oh reminds me of the Oregon Coast. Very nice!

Loz said...

Stunning card Snoopy..Loz

PS!... Happy Birthday xoxoxoox