Saturday, July 7, 2012

CHIPMUNK & VINCA ~ NATURE BABIES CARD

Click on photo for larger view.
I finally got the markers I needed to color nature scenes and I just had to start with this baby chipmunk image from Angels Landing. Their images are so beautiful and they even have a Copic Coloring Guide which is just perfect for beginners like me. I've heard all the instructions about deciding where your light source is and picturing where the shadows would be, but I just can't do it that way. I learn best by doing and I figure if I continue to color images the way they set it up, I'll get the hang of it sooner or later ... hopefully sooner.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

3 comments :

Loz said...

GORGEOUS card and your colouring is Beautiful Snoopy..Loz

Judi M said...

What a wonderful job you did with my chipmunk image. Your coloring looks terrific. I appreciate hearing that you found the coloring guides helpful, and thanks so much for your nice comments about my website.

Serena said...

The chipmunk image is just adorable and you colored it beautifully!