Saturday, July 21, 2012

SHIP AT SEA ~ MASCULINE BIRTHDAY CARD


A fellow cardmaker asked for a card shower for her hubby who is celebrating his 70th birthday this month. Not knowing his specific interests, I decided to make him this decoupaged ship card from a kit I got as a RAK. (Thanks, Leslie!)


I wish you could see the detail on the sails as they are iridescent, and look very much like mother-of-pearl. I mounted the decoupage on a silver mirror cardstock to echo the reflections in the sails. Hopefully, he'll like the card.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

3 comments :

Loz said...

Stunning card Snoopy. Such a lot of detail..Loz

Marie Gamber said...

oh my gosh! what a super gorgeous card! I love the sailboat! It makes me want to take it for an adventure! Beautifully done! :D
Hugs,
Marie XX

Ellis said...

Great card you made and the silver mirror cs makes it really pop! =)
I had a great vacation, more details tomorrow, off to bed soon!
Hugs, Elenor