Saturday, September 8, 2012

A KITTY FOR CHRISTMAS ~ CHRISTMAS CARD


You had to know this was coming ...lol. I was going past my craft area this morning when this little kitty caught my eye. You see, the stamp set that I used on yesterday's card includes both the puppy and the kitty and I stamped and colored both yesterday, not really sure which I was going to use. 

Well, I couldn't very well leave it there all colored up and paper pieced and ready to go,  so I put together this Christmas card. Since the wonderful folks over at Winter Wonderland Challenge Blog allow you to enter up to three times per challenge (how cool is that?), I'm entering this little kitty in their Christmas Pets challenge

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Hugs,
Snoopy :D

7 comments :

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very cute. Thanks for playing at WW.

SiskiyouSue said...

This is a darling card!

Barb F said...

Your card is adorable!!

Loz said...

This is Sooo Adorable Snoopy..Loz

Ellis said...

Wonderful christmas card you made, both this and the one with the puppy! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Faye said...

Sooo cute.

Faye

Lisa Jane said...

oh i love that cute paper pieced stocking .. a fabulous card
Thanks for joining us this week at Winter Wonderland
Lisa x