Tuesday, September 4, 2012

SNOOPY TUESDAY ~ MISSING YOU! SNOOPY CARD

I was given this paper and stickers recently and I thought they would make the perfect background for this card. Snoopy & Woodstock were stamped on white card stock, colored, cut and added to the page. I put some pop dots behind Woodstock to make him "fly". I was going to cut out the clouds that were stamped with the Woodstock image, but they were so fiddly that I just drew the clouds in with a fine tipped pen and filled them in with a white gel pen. Then I used the stickers to make the sentiment at the bottom.

I added the gold peel off stickers to make a border and to frame out the picture. The card still felt like it needed something more, like it was missing something ... and I thought. That's it. Leave it just the way it is. Even the card says it's missing you.

Thanks so much for stopping by. It's so wonderful to be able to make cards again and share them here with you.
Hugs,
Snoopy :D

4 comments :

Loz said...

Sooo Adorable Snoopy..Hugs Loz

Lynne said...

Great card. Thanks for sharing.

Lenoria said...

This card is beautiful just the way it is! I love your Snoopy and Woodstock stamps.

Lenoria said...

Thank you for putting your testimony on your blog, it is wonderful to see and also the Road to Salvation! I am recommending your blog to several people because of this and it is just wonderful to see when people are proud to profess their commitment to God and be proud of their close relationship with Him!! Thank you again - your site is truly a blessing.