Friday, November 9, 2012

RIBBON & BLING CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT CARD

I saw a card on Splitcoast Stampers last year where they made an ornament out of a circle covered with pink bling and I thought it was just brilliant! I decided to try to do my own version of it.

(Click photo to see larger image.)
I definitely underestimated how much bling you can fit onto a small circle. This took two packages of the assorted purple bling plus some extra fillers from my stash. If you are going to attempt this, I would definitely recommend this for a card that you are going to hand deliver because the bling adds a lot of weight to the card.

I'm going to enter this in Really Reasonable Ribbons Challenge #59; Winter Holiday & Ribbon ~ RRR59.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

6 comments :

sparkling stamper said...

Wow, I have a friend that loves all things purple and this is a great idea for CHristmas - and it would be hand-delivered!!! Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my doggie sympathy card. Stop by my blog sometime too.
kathy
sparklingstampers.blogspot.com

Betty J Schaub said...

WOWZA Snoop! You really got your bling on! Beautiful!

Heather said...

I am loving all your purple bling!! Thank you so much for sharing with us st Really Reasonable Ribbon!! Such a great piece for our challenge!!
Hugs
Heather

shadow said...

I love your ornaments other cards great.Like blog here.
sue c

Loz said...

Fabulous Ornament card Snoopy..Loz

Robin said...

So clever! I know how quickly the amount of bling you need adds up, but sometimes you just have to do it!