Tuesday, January 15, 2013

SNOOPY TUESDAY ~ SNOOPY VALENTINE CARD

OK technically it was a Red & White Only card for a swap, but I chose to make it a Valentines Day card (and it killed me that I could not add pink to it).


I have to give credit to Bird's Blog for the inspiration and the tools to make this card. I was so excited when I first saw Bird's heart card and knew I'd definitely have to do my own take on it (hence the Snoopy). Thanks, Bird!


I showed it to one of my daughters and she said, "Mom, I thought you could only do red & white?", referring to Snoopy's black outline. I told her it was OK. I actually chose Snoopy for this card because I knew it was a stamp I could use "as is".


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

8 comments :

Unknown said...

What a lovely card! I love the way you have made it your own too with your cute little snoopy. Great Job :)

- Bird

Cathy (Merciechild) said...

I love your card, it is beautiful and I am so glad the flu is a thing of the past for you. Snoopy is adorable with his little letter. I love that doggy OL hugs Cathy K

Loz said...

Fantastic card Snoopy..Loz

SiskiyouSue said...

Snoopy is wonderful any time, but especially on a valentine. Bird's background is perfect for this!

Sue from Oregon said...

This is super!!! Of course I love Snoopy-and love Birds cut files too!

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

So adorable, I somehow missed this one, love the die cut hearts. Awesome work!! Cheers, Holley

donnahilse said...

Where did you get the die cut heart, so cute

Snoopy said...

Donna, it's a cut file from Bird's Blog. There's a link in the post. ~ Snoopy :D