Friday, January 18, 2013

WILE E. COYOTE ~ DON'T ASK! CARD

Wile E. Coyote ... sheer genius! (except he didn't know how to order take-out ...lol.) OK, when I first saw this Silhouette cut I thought this would make a perfect "Don't Ask" card and I know I'm not alone. Sue Kment has an adorable one here that really inspired me, but I wanted to make mine more like the cartoon. The more I thought about it, the more I kept thinking about those blueprints Wile E. Coyote had all around his workshop when he'd go "back to the drawing board".

(Click on photo for larger view.)
I found some of them just by doing a Google search, but alas, my color printer is not well and doesn't recognize that it has cartridges that are full. I almost scrapped the idea when I realized I had blue card stock and a white gel pen. Well when it comes to drawing blueprints I'm no Wile E. Coyote and I really wish those gel pens had fine tips, but it worked well enough to get the idea across. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D 

4 comments :

sallysbitz said...

Fab card.
I think I could have held your card up every day this week!!!!!

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

Sue from Oregon said...

Wile E Coyote makes a great card doesn't he??? Love all the details on yours as well!!! And those fun falling hearts are cool!

Loz said...

Fantastic card Snoopy..Loz

Ellis said...

Perfect card you made, it looks great and nie drawing! =)
Hugs, Elenor