Saturday, March 30, 2013

HAPPY EASTER ~ SNOOPY FRIENDSHIP SCRAP RIBBON CARD

First of all I would like to wish a very Happy Easter to all my bloggy friends. Thank you so much for all your kindness and support over the years. This card is for you!

To make the egg, I used an oval die cut from Spellbinders to cut the hole and then mounted Vertical Striped Grosgrain Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon behind it. The panel was then attached to the card base with dimensionals to allow for the bulk.

(click on photo for larger view)
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

3 comments :

Valens said...

Thank you, you're so sweet!!! ^-^
Happy Easter to you and your family!

Cathy (Merciechild) said...

This is the cutest card. I love it. And a Happy Resurrection Day to you too. We are so blessed to beable to celebrate this day and be glad in it. hugs, Cathy K

Chrisann Majernik said...

Happy Easter to you, Snoopy. Thanks for making a card for us!