Tuesday, March 26, 2013

SNOWY TUESDAY ~ TIRED OF SNOW?

SNOW DAY! SNOW DAY!! YIPPEEE!!! OK, I realize that in most parts of the country you are sick of snow. Where I live, we just had our first decent snow in years! Usually whatever we get is more ice than snow and it's gone without a trace within a day or so. In fact, we bought a sled for the kids years ago and I cannot think of two consecutive years where they got to use it. So for us, this is a big deal and my kids were outside first thing yesterday morning making this snowman.


Isn't he cute? I named him Freddy. I don't know why. I've never named a snowman before. I just looked at him and thought ... Freddy. 

OK, now that you've rejoiced with me, I shall lament with you. For all those who have had it with the snow and wish the white stuff would just disappear already I've made this card just for you.


I know what it's like to be cooped up in the house and not able to go out and do things so you have my best wishes for warm weather and sunshine soon. The image was a free digi I found online and the Dots Organza Ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs,
Snoopy :D

4 comments :

Valens said...

ahaha that card is super funny ^o^
btw I could become sick of snow, where I live (Southern Italy) the snow is such an event!!
I go outside when it happens and I don't care about the cold... I love snow, snowman, snowballs and fun!
Have a nice day
love
V

Loz said...

Gorgeous card Snoopy.. Love the sentiment. As I have never seen real snow I would love some..Loz

Chrisann Majernik said...

Love the card....and I couldn't agree more!

Cathy (Merciechild) said...

I love this card. It is so adorable, your cards and your blog makes me smile everytime I get to come in here. Thank you for always making me smile. Hugs CathyK