Saturday, March 16, 2013

STAMPSCAPES SHADOWBOX CARD

I saw The Frugal Crafter make a DIY Shadow Box Card on YouTube and had to give it a go. This was so fun and so easy and I L♥VE that you don't have to have any fancy punches or dies to make it (although I did use a Spellbinders Nestabilities die on mine). 


I decided to be brave and use a Stampscapes stamp (although any focal stamp will do). I'm still a rookie at using them so it was a relief to work on such a small scale. I'll have to work my way up to full-on scenes ...lol.


I think this card took all of ten minutes to make and it has so many possibilities. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs,
Snoopy :D

6 comments :

Sue from Oregon said...

These stamps worked perfectly for you fun fold scene!

Lindsay Weirich said...

it turned out great! Thanks for the shout out!

Lenoria said...

This is beautiful, you did a great job!

Loz said...

Fantastic card and Beautiful coloring Snoopy....Loz

Shirley Langley said...

Hi
Love your card, you wouldn't know that you were a novice with stampscapes it's great. Love your Snoopy themed sight, he's a great character reminds of times past.

Lenoria said...

Hi Snoopy,
It looks like you are doing a great job with these stamps!! I love Stampscapes stamps and a lady who works at Your Scrapbook Superstore in Pigeon Forge had classes on them for a while and also stamping on glossy paper with them, and it was a lot of fun! I know the mounted ones are mounted perfectly to fit together to form a scene and you have to wipe some of the ink off the ends that meet up so it won't be so heavy but I definitely need a refresher course. On Stampscapes website there is a good tutorial as well as on Sandy Hulsart's site (can't remember the name).