Monday, April 1, 2013

CHIPMUNK GET WELL CARD

I love chipmunks. They're just so cute it's hard to imagine they're actually rodents ...lol. In fact, when my family was at a certain National Park out west, DH & the kids were yelling at me because (despite the signage) I couldn't resist dropping peanuts for the little chipmunks. It was just so much fun to watch them scurry around. (Shh! Don't tell the Park Rangers. They frown on that kind of thing.) 

(click on photo for larger view)
Anyway, I guess my point is they make me smile and that's why I chose to make a chipmunk card as a get well card for a little girl who's fighting leukemia. I really wanted to make her something that would give her a smile. She needs those right now. The sentiment on the inside says, "Hope you're feeling 'chip'per soon!" and I truly hope she does.
Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

6 comments :

Loz said...

Awww. This is sooo Adorable Snoopy. We don't have chipmunks here in Australia..Loz

Annika said...

It's lovely! And I am sure it will make her smile :)

Cathy (Merciechild) said...

I love your card . It is so cute and I love chipmunks, we used to stay where they would run and play in front of our window and we loved it and we miss them. They can do the cutest antics LOL thankyou for sharing with us hugs,Cathy K

Lenoria said...

Your card is beautiful and I love the chipmunk! We don't have very many of them around my house but I love them.

Angel Blue said...

Beautiful card. I am sure she'll love it.

Beth said...

I too looove chipmunks! We don't see any here in Florida, so it's nice for me to visit family up north and catch sight of these cutest of little animals! Once again, you have the perfect sentiment for the inside of your card ~ thanks for sharing it with us!