Tuesday, April 16, 2013

SNOOPY TUESDAY ~ CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE CARD

I was in the craft store last week to pick up some adhesive (with a 50% off coupon) when I noticed they were having a HUGE sale on 12x12 paper. I decided to look but I wasn't planning on getting anything unless it screamed, "Buy me! Buy me!". What can I say? This chocolate chip cookie paper just about leaped in my cart all by itself ...lol.

(click on photo for larger view)
In truth, I remembered this stamp and thought this paper would go perfectly with it. The piece with the sentiment on it was actually in the scrap drawer already stamped. It was a leftover from when my daughter made a cookie platter for someone and was making a card to go with it. So this card flew together in no time flat (which is really nice on the rare occasions that it happens).

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

4 comments :

Cathy (Merciechild) said...

Snoopy, I love this card and I am so wish it was me that you heard chomping on that Chocolate Chip Cookie, I love the background , perfect for this card. I will be so glad to have a stamping place again. The top of the beds where we stay while traveling all over the last 3 years leave a lot to be desired LOL but it is better than the streets huh? Love your card. Hugs, Cathy K

Lenoria said...

This is a perfect pairing and I love the card! Yes, the person eating the chocolate chip cookie was me (for breakfast even though I shouldn't!)

Loz said...

Fantastic caRD AND SENTIMENT sNOOPY..lOZ

Asha said...

After your G choc treat box, I had to look at other chocolatey goodness you had tucked away in the blog. I have to say this really is a darling little card! LOVE it.
x Asha