Friday, July 26, 2013

CHRISTMAS IN JULY ~ HOUSE MOUSE CHRISTMAS SHAKER CARD

When I saw this shaker cup from Impression Obsession, I knew I had to use it on a House Mouse card. I really love these cups because they are not really deep like the SU! ones. You won't put candy in this one, but it's fantastic for adding snow to a scene like I did here with these cute little meeces.

(click on photo for larger view)
I made this card for the House Mouse & Friends Monday Add Some Sparkle Challenge (HMFMC149). I've used sparkly seed beads for the snow, snowflakes punched from silver glitter paper, sparkly flowers with ferns punched from white glitter paper, and a shiny silver Merry Christmas peel off. The Crochet Lace is from Really Reasonable Ribbon and I wove some 1/8" satin ribbon through it.

I hope you all are having a great day!
Hugs,

6 comments :

ellyscard creatief said...

Lovely card.
Gr Elly

Lenoria said...

I love this card and the shaker!!

Sue said...

Wonderful shaker card, and the image is adorable. Thanks for joining us for the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue

downrightcrafty said...

love the image and that super shine, thank you for sharing them with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Snoopy :-) I love this image,, so very cute and the shaker is FAB ! I need to get me some of those ! I love shaker cards :-)

thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Cathy (Merciechild) said...

What an adorable card and I soooooooooo love glitz, glitter and sparkle so this is awesome card. hugs, Cathy K