Wednesday, July 31, 2013

HOUSE MOUSE PIANO CARD

This week's challenge over at the House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge is Heat Embossing, which made me think of this stamp. I really wish you could see the embossing detail up close and run your fingers over it; especially the sheet music. It's so cool!

(click on photo for larger view)
The background paper is from Recollections. The punch and dimensional stickers are from EK Success, and the peel offs were gifted to me. The background was colored with chalks and the adorable little meeces were colored with Copics. I am entering this in the House Mouse & Friends Challenge #HMFMC150.

Thank you so much for stopping by.

Hugs,

10 comments :

Asha said...

oh what a fun card, Snoopy! Love it.
xxx Asha

Tracy said...

I love your choice of image, beautiful details, and the design too, thanks for joining House Mouse & Friends Monday challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Mousey Hugs
Tracy x

downrightcrafty said...

super embossing and a gorgeous card, thank you for sharing with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Snoopy :-) It was heat embossing that got me addicted to card making ! it's like magic !! :-)I love the glossy effect, so can imagine what this is like up close :-)

thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Sue said...

What a fun card! Love the image and your little extras in the stool and light. Thanks for joining us for the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue

Lindsay Weirich said...

love the house mouse!

Cathy (Merciechild) said...

I love this card and this is one of my favorite images. I think I gave it away when we moved but it is perfect for every occasion. Thank you for sharing it Hugs, Cathy k

Heather said...

A gorgeous card, a fantastic design and such great colouring of that adorable image. Your details and sparkling is fabulous!!

Thanks so much for joining us at House Mouse & Friends challenge
hugs
Heather xx

Christine said...

Love this creative cute HM creation..fab mono tones lovely take on the chall theme,
Thanks for sharing with us at HM & friends chall this time.

smiles Christine x

Sue from Oregon said...

Thanks for joining our Embossing Challenge at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge!

Hello Snoopy! Oh my do I love all your details on this card and that music not punch made my heart go pitter patter LOL!


♥ Sue Kment