Wednesday, July 3, 2013

RUBBER DUCKY CROCHETED BABY BLANKET

"Rubber ducky, you're the one ..." I used to love to hear Ernie sing that on Sesame Street. Awhile back I was looking to see if I could find a pattern to crochet a rubber ducky to go on a baby blanket and I found one ... actually, I found two; a mama and a baby and they were FREE (and we all know, Free is in my budget). So I thought I'd share the blanket with you as well as the link to the FREE pattern.


Here's the blanket I made. I didn't use their pattern or colors for the blanket but I most definitely used their pattern for the duckies which I found HERE. You may not be able to tell from the photo, but the little wings are only attached on one end so you can flap them and play with them. Fun! Plus the pattern is made for beginners. How cool is that?!?

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Hugs,
Snoopy :D

5 comments :

Lenoria said...

Hi Snoopy!
I would love to learn to crochet or knit, and I have tried in the past but just can't seem to get the hang of it! I love your ducky blankey. I think you did a fabulous mojo card! Your talking about all the ceilings in Washington is funny because when my granddaughter went to Washington a couple of years ago she came back with all kinds of pictures of the ceilings and architectural details and very few of the things most people take pictures of such as the outside.

Cathy (Merciechild) said...

I love that blanket, What a great job. I used to do a lot of crocheting.

doilies, blankets, pot holders, place mats, pillows but haven't done any for years. Hummm maybe I will try again. It would be something good to do when we are traveling :) hugs Cathy K

Loz said...

Hello Snoopy.. This is soooooo Cute...
Have a Fabulous 4th of July...Laurel&Hardy

Valens said...

How cute that ducks look!!! ^o^
Have fun with the festivities
xoxo

Sparkly Engineer said...

Your blanket is darling and I like the idea of flappable wings.