Tuesday, July 2, 2013

SNOOPY TUESDAY ~ HAPPY 300TH TO MOJO MONDAY

Can you believe Mojo Monday has just posted their 300th sketch? Wow! That's a lot of mojo and I for one would like to celebrate their HUGE accomplishment. Congratulations, Mojo Monday! You are an inspiration to us all!

And now ... Snoopy Tuesday meets Mojo Monday ...lol. Here's the sketch:


and here's my take on it:

(click on photo for larger view)
I decided I had to do a 4th of July card; especially since I just got back from a trip to Washington, D.C. Talk about inspiration! I used to think you had to go to Europe to see such gorgeous architecture. Then I went to see the Library of Congress and the Capitol Building. I think I spent as much time looking up at the ceilings and architecture as I did at the artwork and statues. Absolutely stunning!

The Flag Grosgrain Ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon and I love special touch it adds to the card.

Happy 300th Sketch Mojo Monday!  and
Happy Birthday America!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

4 comments :

Edwina said...

Hello, I love your card and the snoopy widget. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Asha said...

Too cute! That's a lovely card....and snoopy is definitely in the mood for a celebration.. Have a wonderful day tomorrow!
Hugs, Asha

Cathy (Merciechild) said...

I love this card. What an awesome job. Yep, that is a great card. love it ,oh yah I already said that LOL hugs,Cathy K

Chrisann Majernik said...

Totally digging your card, Snoopy. I'm getting ready to do the Mojo Challenge myself. Hope I come up with something as good as yours.