Tuesday, July 30, 2013

SNOOPY TUESDAY ~ SNOOPY BIRTHDAY CARD

Due to a minor fall yesterday, I've got an oldie but goody for you today. This is one of my all time favorite Snoopy cards that I've made.


I used catfish line (from the sporting goods section) for the "string". The balloons were dimensional stickers that I purchased (EK Success), the Snoopy was recycled from a store bought card that had been damaged (Hallmark) and the background was made with a Cuttlebug embossing folder.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs,
Snoopy :D

5 comments :

ellyscard creatief said...

Lovely card.
Gr Elly

Loz said...

Gorgeous card Snoopy. I hope you are not too badly hurt.. Get well soon..Loz

Carol said...

Love the recycling! I pull design elements from old cards, packaging, ribbons from shopping bag handles and other non-traditional sources. Thank you for sharing. Hope you feel better soon.

Asha said...

Adoable card....just adorabe! Thanks for sharing

Cathy (Merciechild) said...

Oh Snoopy, I love this card it is so bright and cheerful. I love it, thank you for sharing it hugs, Cathy K