Tuesday, July 16, 2013

SNOOPY TUESDAY ~ SNOOPY BOOKMARKS

This week I made a couple of Snoopy bookmarks. These would be perfect for kids in a summer reading program. I intentionally made them flat so they don't make "bumps" in the pages (libraries tend to frown upon those).

(Click on photo for larger view)
I printed the words out with my printer first and then stamped, colored and layered them. On the bookmark on the left I also added a flower shaped eyelet and some Paw Print Organza Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon. This is a really quick and easy project if you want to give it a go. You might even want to bling it up a little by adding some beads to the ends of your ribbon.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

8 comments :

Gail said...

They are lovely -do you have Snoopy Stamps? If so, good for you! Enjoy your day!

Snoopy said...

Yes, Gail. They are made by Stampabilities and I get them from Simon Says Stamp.

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

Sparkly Engineer said...

These are delightful. I love the sentiment.

Asha said...

Adorable!!!! Suddenly reading seems a lot more fun! :-) Thanks for sharing, Snoopy.
xxx Asha
Sunny Summer Crafts


Cathy (Merciechild) said...

Oh my gracious, how did i miss these adorable book marks, I love them hugs Cathy K

linda provost said...

how do i download these bookmarks without the watermark? thanks
lcprovost@aol.com

Ellis said...

Wonderful bookmarks! Great giftideas too! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Snoopy said...

For anyone looking to download these bookmarks I'm sorry, the bookmarks were mistakenly listed on a site as a free digi and they are not. That would be a copyright infringement as the rubber stamps I used are only to be stamped on paper and not digitized.

I made the bookmarks using the Comic Sans font and two rubber stamps from Stampabilities that I purchased at Simon Says Stamp. You can also search online for "Free Snoopy Coloring Pages". I hope this helps.

~ Snoopy