Thursday, July 18, 2013

SNOOPY'S BLOG CANDY!

Snoopy's Homemade Fun is Celebrating 5 Years of Blogging and over 200,000 Visitors! This definitely calls for a Snoopy dance ...

 ... and some Blog Candy!


I figured since I get all my Snoopy stamps at Simon Says Stamp! that a Gift Certificate to their store would make the perfect prize.
 Here's the deal: The prize is a credit for $25. Total. Anything you spend over that (including tax and shipping) is your responsibility. Since Simon Says Stamp! has International Shipping, this Blog Candy is open to everyone worldwide.

To enter you MUST be a follower. NO candy only blogs. They will be deleted. Enter with Mr. Linky below AND  leave a comment. Add a link and the above picture to your blog (sidebar is fine). This Blog Candy is open worldwide and you have until Midnight (EST), August 18th to enter. Check back here to see if you've won. Winner must claim their prize within one week or another winner will be chosen.

Thanks everyone for making my first five years as a blogger such a sweet adventure!
Hugs,
Snoopy :D

11 comments:

  1. Lovely candy Snoopy,thanks for the chance to win.
    Thanks also for sending me the free digitals.
    Gr Elly

    PS I have a candy too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sweetie, I signed up but it didn't show Oh well, . life happens huh? hugs Cathy K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your 5th anniversary!!!!!
    Thanks for sharing candy with us :)
    Ardilla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bless your heart, sweet Snoops. Such a generous and thoughtful gesture.
    xxx Asha
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your candy - what a wonderful prize! I just became a follower and I have posted your generous candy on my blog (right-hand sidebar). Thank you and have a great day!

    KT Fit Kitty
    http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. OHHH I love Simon Says items -thanks so much for the blog candy! Congratulations 200,000 visitors! Wow or wow! Enjoy your crafting week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the cards you make with your Snoopy stamps and I love shopping at Simon Says when I get the chance! Thank you for the opportunity of winning a shopping spree there!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely Snoopy Cards!!.. I'm a big fan of Snoopy since childhood!! So this blog candy...i really love~~

    Thanks for giving the chance to win!!

    Love
    Divya
    http://pinkpapercastle.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your achievement! Thanks for giving some candy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is so cute. I love all the stamps you use. Thanks for a chance to win some. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  11. Huge Congrats on 200,000 visitors! That's fantastic. Thanks for the chance to win such a fun gift.
    Here's to 200,000 more visits!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you s♥ much for taking the time to c♥mment! I really appreciate it. ~ Snoopy ♥