Thursday, August 8, 2013

HOUSE MOUSE POP-UP BABY SHOWER GIFT CARD HOLDER

On Tuesday, I showed you the Snoopy Pop-Up Gift Card Holder that was sent to me by Lyn C. for a technique swap. Today I thought I'd share with you the House Mouse Pop-Up Gift Card Holder that I made for the same swap. Here it is:

(click on photo for larger view)
I decided to make a baby shower card and used pink and blue (since you usually don't know the gender of the child). Once I finished coloring the image, I spritzed it with a shimmer mist. It really gives it such a delightful sheen ... almost pearlescent. Then I added some Crochet Lace from Really Reasonable Ribbon and some charms to finish off the front of the card.

Here's the inside of the card:

(click on photo for larger view)
Once again, this Pop-Up insert was designed by Lindsay Weirich (aka The Frugal Crafter) and you can find a link to her blog and the video tutorial for the Pop-Up Gift Card Holder HERE.

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit
Hugs,

6 comments :

Annika said...

Awwwwww how cute :)

Edwina said...

Thank you for sharing the pop up gift card holder and the link to it. Edwina Brown

Cathy (Merciechild) said...

What an awesome card and idea. Thank you for the tutorial on it. I love the idea. It is so awesome. Hummm think my grandson needs one of these at Ft. Hood. Maybe a Starbucks Card. Great idea, thank you bunches hugs, Cathy K

Nancy said...

What a great card. Thank you for the tutorial also. I love that you used the two colors (and I love the little Snoopy in the baby bunting at the end). Never met a Snoopy I didn't love.

Loz said...

WOW!! This is sooooo Cute Snoopy..Loz

Asha said...

This is sooooo cute, Snoopy! Love the idea. Thanks for sharing the link to the tutorial too.
xxx Asha
Sunny Summer Crafts