Tuesday, August 20, 2013

SNOOPY TUESDAY ~ HAPPINESS IS A WARM PUPPY ~ SNOOPY CARD

Hello and welcome to another Snoopy Tuesday! Happiness is a warm puppy ... at least for Linus. This card was for a swap and was supposed to feature a dog or a cat. Is anyone out there surprised to see my interpretation? I didn't think so.

(click on photo for larger view)
The background of this card was made with a free cut file from BirdsCards.com. I just love the intricate cut she's designed here. It actually reminds me of a double wedding ring quilt. (Hmmm ... that may be a future card.) 

If you have a cutting machine and you haven't been to Birds blog, you really need to check it out. She has such gorgeous cut files and they're all FREE. What a sweetheart!

The card really didn't need much more for an embellishment, but I couldn't resist adding the Paw Print Organza Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon to frame it all up.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

5 comments :

Ellis said...

Perfect card for the theme and a beautiful background! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Nancy said...

Oh, what could be better than a warm Snoopy in your lap. Gotta love Snoopy. Thanks for sharing.

Loz said...

Gorgeous card and I was surprised you used Snoopy Dog for the image.. Hugs Loz

Edwina said...

Hi Snoopy. I love this card. It is so cute. Yes a puppy makes you happy especially if it is Snoopy. Edwina Brown

Lenoria said...

This is such a cute card and I love this Snoopy design. The background looks perfect with it! I have used some of Birds cuts and they cut so perfectly and are in my budget (free)!!