Monday, September 16, 2013

SHIP AT SEA ~ MASCULINE 3D / DECOUPAGE CARD

Hello, my friends and welcome back. I had a little fun this weekend with some laser cut decoupage pieces that were sent to me by a dear friend.

(click on photo for larger view)
I used The Open Sea stamp set from SU! and Rich Cocoa ink from Memento to make the background paper. Then I took some catfish line, threaded on a helm charm and tied a double figure-of-8 knot as an embellishment. Here's the finished product. 

(click on photo for larger view)
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

3 comments :

Sue from Oregon said...

Super fun!!!Love all the dimension on your creations!

Tracey Sabella said...

What gorgeous 3-D cards!! Love this effect! Thanks so much for your comments on my blog. I'm a new follower. http://snoopyshomemadefun.blogspot.com/2013/09/ship-at-sea-masculine-3d-decoupage-card.html

Ellis said...

Gorgeous cards you have made, 3D cards are fun even if they take some time! =)
Hugs, Elenor