Tuesday, September 17, 2013

SNOOPY TUESDAY ~ SOCCER BIRTHDAY CARD

Hello and welcome to another Snoopy Tuesday. Well I went to make a card for today and found I'd lost my mojo. Yep, I was totally uninspired. Then I remembered seeing the Mojo Monday post yesterday and scribbling down the sketch so I was back in action. Here's the sketch:

One of the really nice things about a sketch is that it's not all written in concrete. You can make subtle changes to it as long as it still follows the basic outline. For this card, since my main image is tall and not wide, I turned the main elements of the sketch on it's side like this:

but still made it a wide card:

(click on photo for larger view)
The background paper is from the DCWV Glitter Mat Stack. The Soccer Ball is a puffy sticker from EK Success, and the adorable Soccer Grosgrain Ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon. I'm entering this card in this week's Mojo Monday Challenge (MOJO311). Why not stop by there and play along as well?

Thanks so much for stopping by. Don't forget to come back for my Free Sentiment Saturday.

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

5 comments :

Sue from Oregon said...

Snoopy always gives me that warm fuzzy feeling-and a big smile!

Edwina said...

Hi Snoopy, I love your card. It is so fun and cheerful to look at. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

ellyscard creatief said...

Lovely card.
Gr Elly

Loz said...

Fabulous card and layout Snoopy..Loz

scrappyhour said...

As a Snoopy loving soccer mom, I totally love this. Great take in the sketch.