Friday, October 4, 2013

HAPPY FALL CARD WITH WOODSTOCK

I just love this image of Woodstock in all his Autumn glory and I couldn't resist embellishing his feathers just a smidge ...lol.
(click on photo for larger view)
Using my stash of ribbons from Really Reasonable Ribbon, I used Diamond Satin Ribbons and giant glue dots to make his plumage. Then I took 4", 6" and 8" lengths of Autumn Leaves Grosgrain Ribbon and made three loops. I layered them on top of a flat band of the ribbon and tied a little pumpkin on with a little yellow Bakers Twine.
 
(click on photo for larger view)
This was so much fun to make and I just love how the diamond satin ribbon shimmers in the light. I am entering this in RRR Challenge #81, Fall with Ribbons (RRR81).

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to come back tomorrow for Free Sentiment Saturday. Have a fantastic weekend!
 
Hugs,
Snoopy :D

5 comments :

Bug Hugs, Meg said...

This is so adorable!!

Bug Hugs, Meg said...

This is so adorable!!

Loz said...

WOWW!! Stunning card Snoopy..Loz

Sue from Oregon said...

This is so creative!!!

pollyspaper said...

This is such a fun and festive card. Thanks so much for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon. Hugs from Ginny at Polly's Paper