Tuesday, November 5, 2013

BAG TOPPER WITH DOG TREATS

Hello and welcome to another Snoopy Tuesday! This week's project is a fun bag topper with treats for your favorite pooch. If you look closely, you can see Snoopy on the ribbon in the top left hand corner.

(click on photo for larger view)
I used glue dots to attach the topper to the bag and I chose to attach it to the side of the bag so the treats could be accessed easily without having to mess with the topper. This product was tested on my own sweet pooch and was given 4 Paws Up!

The ribbon on the top left corner was sent to me by a follower. The Paw Print Organza Ribbon in the bottom right corner is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

Thanks so much for stopping by. 

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

4 comments :

Sue from Oregon said...

A 4 paw seal of approval here too!

Cathy (Merciechild) said...

What an absolutely awesome idea. So cute, love it. who makes the image of the pile of puppies. I love it hugs Cathy K

Snoopy said...

It's a digital image from Squigglefly. Here's the link:
http://www.squigglefly.com/index.php/shop/doggie-pile

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

Loz said...

WOWW!!! This is gorgeous Snoopy. I hope hardy does not get any ideas, or I will have to make him one..Loz