Monday, February 24, 2014

MASCULINE GIFT CARD HOLDER

When I first saw the video tutorial for this gift card holder, I knew I had to give it a go and I absolutely love it. The outside is matchbook style but instead of staples to secure it, it has twine wrapped around the outside so the inside parts are free to move.

(click on photo for larger view)
When you open the inside, the gift card holder slides up into view revealing your sentiment. Here it is partially opened.

(click on photo for larger view)

Here it is fully opened. This is such a fun card. I used some cardstock, DP, and brads that I had in my stash and the Totally Tool set from SU! for the front. Then I wrapped it all up with twine from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

(click on photo for larger view)

I am entering this in the RRR Challenge #89 'One for the Boys & Ribbon or Trim Theme (RRR89).

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs,
Snoopy :D

9 comments :

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful Gift card holder. Love te sentiment and the shape off the card too.
Gr Elly

Ellis said...

Beautiful card and a great idea for a giftcard for a handyman/woman! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Sparkly Engineer said...

This is a great way to give a gift card and I have to say this is a pretty snazzy masculine card holder it's almost like the home depot card was made for it instead of the other way around.

April Rogers said...

Too stinking cute!!!! Love it Snoopy!!!
XO Nana April

Loz said...

This is sooooo Gorgeous Snoopy. Thanks for the link to the instructions..Loz

Jenn Cochran said...

Really cute! Love your card!

Thanks for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

Jenn DT

Jessie L. said...

This is a great gift card holder! Love the sentiment too..it's perfect! Thanks so much for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon for our Masculine Challenge. Hope to see you again next time!

Sue from Oregon said...

This is a perfect man's giftcard-love the ruler paper!

Asha said...

What a fantastic idea!!! I'll be "borrowing" it for my Christmas pressies this year. Thanks for the inspiration, Snoopy.
hugs, Asha