Wednesday, March 26, 2014

HOUSE MOUSE BIRD BATH CARD

Here's a quick House Mouse card made using the CD from Joanna Sheen for the image and background paper. I layered the image on the Gold Labels Four Nestabilities and added some flowers to the left of it.


On the right hand side, I took a simple round button embellishment and added some Shimmer Satin Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon to the back of it to turn it into a badge for a really good buddy.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great week!

Hugs,

4 comments :

Loz said...

This is soooo Gorgeous Snoopy..Loz

Snoopy said...

Thanks bunches, Lozzie! You are such an encouragement to me. :D

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

Lenoria said...

Hi Snoopy, I love this card. Hope you are having a wonderful day!

Snoopy said...

Thanks, Lenoria! It's actually sunny and warm at the moment and I'm loving it.

Hugs,
Snoopy :D