Monday, March 24, 2014

HOUSE MOUSE ~ PATTY'S DAY ~ TEST TUBE TREAT HOLDER

Here's a quick little test tube treat holder I made for St. Patrick's Day. I used this tutorial from Splitcoast Stampers. You can get two treat holders from one piece of card stock which makes it a very quick and easy project.

(click on photo for larger view)
In fact, it took longer to get the M&Ms sorted out (I picked out and mixed the primary green M&Ms from the regular bag and the pastel greens from the Easter M&Ms) than it did to make the treat holder. 

I dressed it up with this adorable House Mouse, decorative paper, buttons and some shimmer satin ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon around the stopper.

I have to admit, this is my first time playing with test tubes and making this kind of treat holder and I think you really get a lot out of it for very little effort. It's definitely a project that I will do again.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

4 comments :

Loz said...

this is soooo gorgeous Snoopy.. Thanks for the link to the tutorial. I would have eaten the M@Ms before I finished the project.Loz

Sparkly Engineer said...

Super Cute. Where do you get your tubes?

Snoopy said...

Well, I did have to taste test some of them ...lol. So glad you liked it.

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

Snoopy said...

Thanks, Mary Anne. These were left over from a science project, but you can find a ton of them over on Amazon.

Hugs,
Snoopy :D