Thursday, April 24, 2014

CAS MUSIC THANK YOU CARD

Hello and welcome! With two music majors graduating next month (from High School & College), I thought some CAS (clean and simple) Music Thank You Cards would come in handy.

(click on photo for larger view)
I used a Stampin' Up! embossing folder, a treble clef stamp I found on clearance at Michaels, and the small Thank You from another set in my stash and a card was born ... lol. If you eliminate the sentiment, these would also make nice note cards to give in a set.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

8 comments :

Angela said...

This is an elegant and wonderful note of thanks!

Carol L said...

Great find at Michaels, and I love how pretty this thank-you card turned out!

cotnob said...

This such an elegant Thank You card, I love the embossed details and your image is fabulous.
Have a great weekend.
Pauline
x

Snoopy said...

Thanks so much, Angela! ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy said...

Thanks bunches, Carol! ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy said...

Thank you, Pauline! I hope you have a great weekend too! ~ Snoopy :D

Edwina said...

So beautiful! I love this card. That embossing folder is great. I love the look and elegance of your card. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Snoopy said...

Thanks so much, Edwina! ~ Snoopy :D