Saturday, June 21, 2014

FREE SENTIMENT SATURDAY ~ FREE DIGITAL STAMP ~ COASTING

Hello and welcome to another Free Sentiment Saturday. This week's sentiment applies to racing as well as to life. I'm using it as a reminder to keep moving forward despite life's potholes.


Here's the deal: These digital stamps are available in jpg and png format. If you would like to have them, please send me an email and I will send them out to you. 

Send emails to: snoopyshomemadefunblog (at) gmail (dot) com. 

As always, my digis are free of charge because FREE is definitely in my budget and I know it's in yours too ...lol. One request though, please do not share these with others, instead send them here and I will be happy to send them the digis as well.

By the way, there's no expiration date on my digis so if you see one from the past that you'd like to have, send me an email at the above address and tell me the name of the digi or the date the digi was posted and I'll get it out to you.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

8 comments:

  1. Hi Snoopy, Welcome back! I love those little cars on your sentiment. So cute! Great sentiment and so true. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Edwina! It's good to be back. ~ Snoopy :D

      Delete
  2. Fabulous image and sentiment Snoopy..Loz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Lozzie! ~ Snoopy :D

      Delete
  3. love this, so true and so cute, thank you Sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks bunches, Cathy! ~ Snoopy :D

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for the lovely files.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are quite welcome, Theresa. ~ Snoopy :D

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to c♥mment! I really appreciate it. ~ Snoopy ♥