Saturday, June 28, 2014

FREE DIGITAL STAMP ~ ROAD TO RECOVERY

Hello and welcome to another Free Sentiment Saturday! This week's sentiment was made with my dear husband in mind. He lost his job of 19 years on May 1st and was not feeling well at the time. We've since learned that he has a baseball sized mass in his abdomen and the surgery to remove it will be on Wednesday, July 2nd. Hopefully by then we will know what we're dealing with and we can have a plan in place to put him on the road to recovery. I plan on using this sentiment on a card for him and maybe even later on in a scrapbook.

(click on photo for larger view)
Here's the deal: These digital stamps are available in jpg and png format. If you would like to have them, please send me an email and I will send them out to you. 

Send emails to: snoopyshomemadefunblog (at) gmail (dot) com. 

As always, my digis are free of charge because FREE is definitely in my budget and I know it's in yours too ...lol. One request though, please do not share these with others, instead send them here and I will be happy to send them the digis as well.

By the way, there's no expiration date on my digis so if you see one from the past that you'd like to have, send me an email at the above address and tell me the name of the digi or the date the digi was posted and I'll get it out to you.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

14 comments:

  1. OMGoodness, so sorry about your husband. I wish him the best in his surgery and subsequent recovery. I'll be praying for you, your husband and family. I'll email you for the recovery sign - it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Kitty! We can use all the prayers we can get! Your digis should be in your mailbox. ~ Snoopy :D

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks bunches, Terri! ~ Snoopy :D

      Delete
  3. I'm so sorry for your DH losing his job first, and then having health issues to deal with on top of that! I'll be sending him healing thoughts and prayers for good news, and wishing you the strength to be strong through it all! Chin up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your encouragement, Carol! ~ Snoopy :D

      Delete
  4. Oh man... when it rains it pours. Hope all goes well and he can recover fast. Sending loving thought to brighten your day.
    xo Nana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can feel them from here. Thanks, April! ~ Snoopy :D

      Delete
  5. I am so sorry to hear about your husband. I wish him all the very best with his operation and recovery. hugs Lynne from OZ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Lynne! ~ Snoopy :D

      Delete
  6. Saying a prayer for your husband! I'm so sorry about all the difficulties you've both been facing; praying it is all better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful sentiment Snoopy..Loz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Lozzie! ~ Snoopy :D

      Delete

Thank you s♥ much for taking the time to c♥mment! ~ Snoopy ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...