Friday, June 27, 2014

HOUSE MOUSE HOLIDAY SCALLOPED TAG TOPPER TAGS

I went through all of my regular House Mouse stamps to find stamps small enough to fit on yesterday's House Mouse Scalloped Tag Topper Tags. After making them, I realized I had not looked through my holiday House Mouse stamps and sure enough I found these two adorable stamps and decided they just had to be made into Holiday Tags.

(click on photo for larger view)

I colored them with Copics, layered them with Bazzill Bling card stock, and tied them up with Really Reasonable Ribbon's grosgrain and organza ribbons.

(click on photo for larger view)
Since I was using my SU! Tag Topper Punch and my Corner Rounder Punch to make these, they qualify for the current House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge ~ Using Die Cuts and/or Punches (#HMFMC172). So I now have two entries in the House Mouse & Friends challenge and some beautiful tags for the holiday season.


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs,
Snoopy :D

16 comments:

  1. Awhh! I LOve your little meeces..FABulous tags!
    LOving your colours and such pretty ribbon.
    Chrissyxx
    I still love your little dog..might take him home lol xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Chrissy! Btw, I found my little Snoopy cursor at http://www.cursors-4u.com/ and they have a HUGE assortment to choose from. ~ Snoopy :D

      Delete
  2. what a gorgeous tag and love the image so cute thank you for joining us at the House Mouse and Friends challenge
    hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks bunches, Kate! I had fun playing along. ~ Snoopy :D

      Delete
  3. SO CUTE! I think they're great. Lx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww super cute set of gorgeous mousey tags great colours & design..

    Thanks for sharing with us at HM & friends Mon chall.

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Christine! ~ Snoopy :D

      Delete
  5. what a luvly idea to use our mice on the bottom of the tag, like you did. Luv the color comb. too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Eve! ~ Snoopy :D

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous tags Snoopy :-) all of them are fab and I love your snoopy curser too ,, haha ,, :-)

    thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lorraine! It's always so much fun to join the challenges. ~ Snoopy :D

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous tags Snoopy..Loz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ever so much, Lozzie! ~ Snoopy :D

      Delete
  8. I love the House Mouse stamps and love what you did with these little critters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Linda! ~ Snoopy :D

      Delete

Thank you s♥ much for taking the time to c♥mment! ~ Snoopy ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...