Thursday, June 26, 2014

HOUSE MOUSE SCALLOPED TAG TOPPER TAGS

Hello and welcome! When I saw the newest challenge on House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge was to use Die Cuts and/or Punches (#HMFMC172) I was so excited because I just purchased the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch from Stampin' Up! and couldn't wait to try it out. The only problem I had was finding House Mouse stamps small enough to fit on a 2"x6" tag.

(click on photo for larger view)

Once I found them, I stamped them on the tags and colored them with my Copics. (This was the most time consuming part of the whole project.)

(click on photo for larger view)

Then I rounded the corners with my trusty Corner Rounder Punch and layered them on Bazzill Bling card stock. Some beautiful ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon added the final touch with a mix of grosgrain tied off with organza.

(click on photo for larger view)

I really love this punch. It makes it so easy to make beautiful tags and now I have a beautiful set ready to go for any occasion.

(click on photo for larger view)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs,
Snoopy :D

12 comments:

  1. What a cute and fun set of tags! I love how each one is different! Gotta love that tag punch too! (I need one now) lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Carol! They were fun to make too. ~ Snoopy :D

      Delete
  2. These are GORGEOUS! Must have taken aaaaages to colour them all in. I think I'd still be there now if it was me. Well worth the effort though. They're great! Lx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so very much, Lauren! ~ Snoopy :D

      Delete
  3. Just fantastic tags - I love the design and such beautifully coloured cute images!!

    Thanks so much for playing along with House Mouse & Friends Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks bunches, Heather! ~ Snoopy :D

      Delete
  4. These are wonderful tags - and I can see them also as making great bookmarks!! Love your coloring and thanks so much for sharing with us. Happy to have you join in on the HouseMouse challenge this time around - hope to see you back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Lillian! I love taking part in these challenges. ~ Snoopy :D

      Delete
  5. luv them all! Also I never tied the ribbon like that. They look nice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Eve! It makes it less bulky to tie it off that way. ~ Snoopy :D

      Delete
  6. Wow Snoopy these are just adorable !! What a fabulous idea !! So glad you could play along with us at HMAFMC !!

    hugs Diane xx GDT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Diane. It was my pleasure to play along with such a talented group. ~ Snoopy :D

      Delete

Thank you s♥ much for taking the time to c♥mment! ~ Snoopy ♥