Due to a Hard Drive failure, all digi requests are on hold until further notice. So sorry for any inconvenience. ~ Snoopy

Monday, June 16, 2014

I'M BACK!

Originally I was scheduled to take the whole month off, but after a few crazy weeks, I can hear my little stamping corner calling to me so I've decided to come back a little early.


It has been the best of times (birthdays, anniversary, concerts, awards, graduations, graduation parties and Fathers Day) with some trying times mixed in (DH lost his job of 19 years, health problems and computer issues to name a few). Not a boring day to be had. 


We're not worried. God has always taken care of us and He always will. It's just the waiting that's been a little hard. At first I was distracted by all of the "What ifs"; especially the "What if he gets a job in another state?" one. That's a biggie. I felt like I needed to be doing something to get ready for the changes ahead, but I had no idea what to do.


Then I remembered that old racing quote, "If you're coasting ... you're going downhill." and realized that this was nothing more than a giant distraction. You can't function in Neutral. So, unless/until I hear otherwise, I'm back on my original course and moving full speed ahead ... and that definitely includes crafting and blogging. :D


I hope you're all having a great summer. I'll be back soon with some new creations. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

18 comments:

  1. Welcome back Snoopy. I am sure your DH will get another job soon...Lots of Hugs..Loz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Lozzie! ~ Snoopy :D

      Delete
  2. Sorry you've been having some tough times but very happy you're staying positive - it really does help! Glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right about that. Thanks bunches! ~ Snoopy :D

      Delete
  3. Welcome back, we have missed you. Sorry to hear about your husband's job. You are right, sometimes it when we step back, that we see God's plan for us all along.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Josephine! I missed you all too. ~ Snoopy :D

      Delete
  4. Sorry sorry your hubby lost his job of 19 years - I understand that route as I was there for 14 years on a job that I lost - it is a very trying time - the Lord is soooo good -you are right -He will provide and in His timing -the waiting is the pits - keep on keeping on - enjoy life - it is a gift - as you know -have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the encouragement, Gail! ~ Snoopy :D

      Delete
  5. Welcome back, I have missed you! I'm sorry to hear about the job loss but God has plans for you and your husband and I know everything will turn out great! Sometimes the waiting for things to happen can be terrible. I will say a prayer that God will take care of you in all ways. I am not a Prayer Warrior but I know that God is always there for us and He answers prayers every second!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lenoria! Those prayers are the best answer to any problem. ~ Snoopy :D

      Delete
  6. Welcome back Snoopy! =) Sounds like you have had a lot of fun! Best wishes for you hubby finding something to do!
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Elenor! It's good to be back. ~ Snoopy :D

      Delete
  7. Welcome back Baby Girl, you have been so missed. I am so happy to see you back. Sending you big hugs and loves, Hugs Cathy K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right back atcha, sweetie! ~ Snoopy :D

      Delete
  8. Welcome back Snoopy! Glad you enjoyed so many wonderful occassions-I will be sending my positive vibes your way too in hopes your Hubby gets a new job soon!
    Sue K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you s♥ much for taking the time to c♥mment! ~ Snoopy ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...