Sunday, June 29, 2014

JUST A NOTE WITH CELLO ~ MUSIC THEMED NOTE CARDS

Back in April I made these CAS Music Thank You Cards and they were the inspiration for today's note cards. 

(click on photo for larger view)
Since my cello stamp was much smaller than the treble clef stamp, I started with some chocolate colored card stock and layered the embossed frame, then I added more chocolate card stock and the stamped image layer and used some chocolate colored satin ribbon as an accent. 

The chocolate card stock is Recollections brand and the Very Vanilla card stock and the embossing folder are from Stampin' Up! The images were unmounted acrylic stamps that were gifted to me.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs,
Snoopy :D

8 comments:

Thank you s♥ much for taking the time to c♥mment! ~ Snoopy ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...