Monday, June 30, 2014

PETITE PETALS THANK YOU CARD

Hello and welcome! Today's thank you card was totally inspired by the Petite Petals and Bitty Flowers punches from SU! I used a stamp set from Inkadinkado for the background and an old unmounted Thank You stamp from my stash for the sentiment.

(click on photo for larger view)
Once I punched the flowers, I inked the edges and pushed in the centers with the back of a pen on a mouse pad to get the edges to stand up a bit. Then I added some bling from SU! for a simple yet stylish thank you card.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs,
Snoopy :D

8 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card, I love your stamped background and fabulous punched flowers.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so very much, Pauline! ~ Snoopy :D

      Delete
  2. What a cute card. I love it , thank you for sharing it Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks bunches, Cathy! ~ Snoopy :D

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous card Snoopy..Loz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a bunch, Lozzie! You are such an encouragement to me. ~ Snoopy :D

      Delete
  4. Your card is beautiful! I love the colors and the flowers. This is a wonderful card to say Thanks. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Edwina for your sweet comment. ~ Snoopy :D

      Delete

Thank you s♥ much for taking the time to c♥mment! ~ Snoopy ♥